Hi there! Nice to meet you! I’m Gabriela (call me Gabi) and that handsome man carrying all my camera gear is my husband/assistant/taste tester/all around amazing guy! When I’m not photographing something or someone you’ll find me in the kitchen at a little sweet life, working on crafty projects, and gardening. Have a look around! Thanks for stopping by!
In case you’re curious:
- I was born in Bucharest, Romania.
- I came to the United States with my family when I was 4 years old.
- I attended the American International School of Bucharest from the ages of 8-12 and 15-17.
- I played with mud and sticks when I was a little girl, pretending I was whipping something up in the kitchen.
- I thought I would become an astronaut one day (maybe one day I can afford to hitch a ride into space).
- I’ve always had an inexplicable fascination with the Titanic and the Universe.
- I’m bilingual (maybe trilingual when I don’t shy away from Spanish).
- I love cinnamon.
- I’m married to the man of my dreams (that handsome man you see up there).
- My best friend is named Bobby and he has four legs, a tail, and comes from a long line of great Cocker Spaniels.
- I worked as a Personal Trainer for 8 years.
- I love math because there’s always an answer.
- I studied Business Administration at Chapman University.
- If I could travel to one place on Earth right now it would be Fiji.
- I hope to live on a farm one day with my husband (and future babies).
- I’m a Libra.
- I have an older sister and the most amazing parents in the whole world (I don’t know how I got so lucky).
- I love anything vintage.
- If I could get in the car and drive off somewhere for an adventure once a week I would be the happiest girl ever.
- I have the worst sweet tooth ever…more like sweet teeth.
- I’m a new mom to the sweetest baby ever! Her name is Emma Elizabeth and she just melts my heart!
“Not all those who wander are lost.” J.R.R. Tolkien