Hi there! Nice to meet you! I’m Gabriela (call me Gabi). Thanks for stopping by. That’s me right over there and that handsome guy carrying all my camera gear is my husband/taste tester/assistant/all around amazing guy.
In case you’re curious:
- I was born in Bucharest, Romania
- I came to the United States with my family when I was 4 years old
- I attended the American International School of Bucharest from the ages of 8-12 and 15-17
- I played with mud and sticks when I was a little girl, pretending I was whipping something up in the kitchen
- I thought I would become an astronaut one day (maybe one day I can afford to hitch a ride into space)
- I’ve always had an inexplicable fascination with the Titanic and the Universe
- I’m bilingual (maybe trilingual when I don’t shy away from Spanish)
- I love cinnamon
- I’m married to the man of my dreams
- My best friend is named Bobby and he has four legs, a tail, and comes from a long line of great Cocker Spaniels
- I worked as a Personal Trainer for 8 years
- I love math because there’s always an answer
- I studied Business Administration at Chapman University
- If I could travel to one place on Earth right now it would be Fiji
- I hope to live on a farm one day with my family.
- I’m a Libra
- I have an older sister and the most amazing parents in the whole world (I don’t know how I got so lucky)
- I love anything vintage
- If I could get in the car and drive off somewhere for an adventure once a week I would be the happiest girl ever
- I have the worst sweet tooth ever…more like sweet teeth
- I’m a new mom to the sweetest baby ever! Her name is Emma Elizabeth and she just melts my heart!
“Not all those who wander are lost.” J.R.R. Tolkien
If you’d like to collaborate please contact me!
Industry: Fashion, Food, Portrait, Lifestyle, Travel